Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog #5: The Film that Shaped my World

Zeitgeist The Movie I'm not sure exactly who told me about this "film", but I do remember being in Germany and watching it alone.  Though it may be highly criticized by most, it was quite intriguing to me, to say the least.  I've seen a number of movies(The_Tree_of_Life) that could have possibly "shaped my world", but ultimately I picked this one, because it opened up my "eyes", it forced me to probe a little more, dig a lil deeper if you will... Some of the topics discussed were/are hard to accept by most, and the only thing I can say after all this time, is not one person I've come in contact with has been able to prove or disprove a large majority of most things we "know", so I will keep an open mind until someone does!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie states- The film was screened on November 10, 2007 at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood as part of the 4th Annual Artivist Film Festival, where it won the Best Feature Award in the Artivist Spirit category for feature-length documentaries.  In September 2008, Zeitgeist, The Movie also received a Special Acknowledgment Award at Rutger Hauer's ICFILMS Film Festival in Milan, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment