Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am whatever you say I am...

cuz if I wasn't, then why would you say I am?!  Alrighty then, who's thinkin of Eminem right now?!  Well, I'm not him!  Sorry to disappoint, but I am Eddie Ray Michael III, born in Picayune, MiCrookedLetter the 28th of December '83.  According to Wikipedia, I share my birthday with Aiko_Nakamura, a Japanese tennis star(w0w), but 3 inherently "famous" people died the day I was born, including Dennis_Wilson, one of the Beach Boys brothers... Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!(keep singing)
Sooo, does any of that mean anything? NAHHH! but hey, random facts are more nutritious than random fats, so if ya ain't eatin', start readin'!

4 comments:

  1. I have no clue what that means, so interpret loosely... I spent 14 years here in da 'Sip before moving to Florida where I was preparing to start high school, but believe it or not, my father was arrested by the FBI, and i was "deported" back to the custody of my mother... sooo, fast forward 2 more years, and I'm in North Carolina(with my father again) and I finish high school(in a manner of speaking)
    Fall 2002- my first semester at ICC... enough said.
    Fall 2003- back to North Carolina... I musta forgot something(lmao)
    Fall 2004- ICC again... ummm...
    Fall 2005- FEMA work after hurricane Katrina on the coast of MS/AL/LA...
    Summer 2006-move to Florida on my own...
    Fall 2007(still high)- move back to MS and prepare to join the U.S. ARMY!
    Jan '08- ship out to Ft. Jackson, SC
    Apr '08- head to Ft. Lee, VA
    Jun '08- off to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
    Aug '08- Arrive in Frankfurt, Germany
    Dec '08- guess where... IRAQ
    Nov '09- back to Germany(1 year of my life in the desert)
    June 2011- Honorable Discharge after 3.5 years of active duty service-officially a civilian again.
    Aug 2011- back at ICC... here we go again!
    Jan 2012- Hi, my name is...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... there's a tad bit of information about me to get this blog kicked off, good luck to everyone this semester, it's going to be a marvelous year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Love your blog style! Glad to have you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, glad to be in it, i think we'll have fun :)

    ReplyDelete